When she brings home the bigger paycheck the rules are different.
She faces a much higher risk for burnout, infidelity, and divorce. In WHEN SHE MAKES MORE I present a bold strategy that not only addresses how income imbalances affect relationships and family dynamics, but also how a woman can best manage (and take advantage of) this unique circumstance—emotionally, socially, and financially.
As a member of this growing community, I wrote this book for myself, as well as for the millions of fellow top-earning women in the U.S. and around the globe. It’s the ultimate guidebook for any modern woman who wants to successfully navigate her money, career, family and relationship in the event that she earns more. And all without guilt, shame or fear.
You’ll learn how to…
- Manage money in your relationship without you feeling stressed and him feeling left out.
- Avoid resentment.
- Boost intimacy.
- Make your man still feel like a hero and get him to want to do more for you.
- Avoid the trap of being the woman who “does it all.”
- Cope with judgmental friends and family. You know who they are.
- Quickly figure out whether you’ve found Mr. Right, or if you need to cut your losses and move on.
Just click here to order your copy.