My Gift to You: One Year Subscription to MONEY
Big News! When She Makes More was honored with an award for Best Personal Finance Book at this year’s Plutus Awards– a ceremony celebrating the very best in personal finance. I’m incredibly proud of the project, especially because of all the important conversations it’s sparked since we launched in May.
That said, I am still seriously struggling with something and I’m hoping you can help me.
It’s actually sort of embarrassing.
I need more Amazon reviews. As an author, the biggest challenge is building awareness around your book – and encouraging sales. And this is something I simply can’t do alone. There are millions of potential readers out there that have no clue about this book or aren’t convinced it can help them thrive in their relationship.
If you’ve yet to write a review, would you be willing to help me spread the word by leaving honest feedback on Amazon.com? (Whether you loved it or hated it?)
I know this takes time and thought so to encourage new reviews and show my appreciate I will send those who write a review between now and next Monday:
A 1-Year Subscription to MONEY (a $60 value). As a former college intern and now contributing editor at the award-winning personal finance magazine, I will proudly give you the gift of MONEY. I love this magazine for its no-nonsense, practical advice and I know you will, too. The free subscription gives you access to both print and tablet formats. [Disclosure: MONEY is not working with me on this promotion or giving me a special rate. I am paying out of my own pocket to provide this gift to you.]
BONUS GIFT FOR FIRST 20 NEW REVIEWERS:
A private 20-minute call, where I will answer your single biggest money question.
How to qualify for these gifts? There are 3 simple steps.
- Click here to write a review on Amazon between now and Monday October 13th. That’s exactly one week from today.
- Forward the review or send me a screen grab with the subject “AMAZON REVIEW” to Farnoosh@Farnoosh.TV
- Include your name and address in the email so I can sign you up for your subscription to MONEY Magazine.
Okay. Are you ready? Not sure how to write your review? My advice:
- No need to write long paragraphs. Your review can be just 2-3 sentences short.
- Use this PDF I created summarizing each rule, a sort of When She Makes More crib sheet to help.
Consider these questions to get the creative juices flowing:
- What is one idea you loved from the book?
- What is one thing that surprised you from the book?
- What was your favorite story/example from the book?
- Out of the 10 rules, which was the most intriguing?
- How do you think this book will help women?
- Why is this book personally important to you?
Thank you so much for your support. Looking forward to sending you your free subscription to MONEY!